Bookshelf

Bookshelf

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Update

My dearest readers,
It is with great joy that I announce the publishing of the new edition of Loving Adina. It has been updated and the greatest flaws have been corrected. Many of you who read it may have noticed a few. Mainly that Adina's mother dies twice. Haha! So here is the link to the new and refreshed edition if you wish to own your own copy. Since I've used Amazon to publish it, I will receive a percentage of the price of the book for EVERY BOOK that's ordered. Unlike American Star Publishing which gave me a percentage of the total for books ordered in certain months of the year.

.Loving Adina by Lydia Dominguez



Let me know what you think about this new copy! I'd love to hear from you and post your reviews (anonymous if you wish, or mention your name)!

Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment